About Harrison Oldham
Harrison grew up in Mansfield, Texas. He attended Texas A&M University for his bachelor’s degree, where he met his wonderful wife, Kelsey. After graduating magna cum laude from Texas A&M, he attended SMU Dedman School of Law, graduating with honors in 2012. Today, Harrison and his wife live in Dallas, Texas with their son, Teddy.
Since graduating from SMU Law, Harrison has worked exclusively in the broad field of business law. He has spent time in private practice and in-house, working with clients of every size; from single person startups to Fortune 250 companies.
During his career, he has learned exactly what a busy business needs when working with an attorney, which is much more than just a business answer, but how to implement and execute to reach the best possible solution.
Member of the Following:
- American Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Today, Oldham Law’s clients appreciate the business judgment and professional integrity we apply to each matter. We have extensive experience in the field of business law, including:
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing contracts;
- Navigating employment matters, including agreements, non-competes, and non-disclosure agreements;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Working with commercial real estate transactions and leases;
- Navigating licensing issues;
- Business formation and regulation; and
- Resolving disputes through mediation, arbitration, and litigation.
In all cases, we focus on providing the highest quality service for our clients in all areas of business law, commercial litigation, and estate planning.